Quasi-S is an ISO9001 and ISO17025, bizSAFE Certified organization.
We started Laboratory services since Feb-2002 in support to the needs of the industries like semiconductor, engineering, solar, biochemical, R&D, forensic, and many more. Over the years, our highly skilled and experience teams of scientists, engineers, and analysts provides advance nanotechnology services to solve your problems. Since then, Labs-Services has expanded to three(3) fully equipped laboratories, strategically located in Singapore and Malaysia to provide one-stop solution to customers.
Our diversity origins from our people who possess specific qualifications, hands on know-how and extensive years of experience. The labouratory is supported not only by lab-personnel, but more importantly it is lead by veterans who are originally from various industries who knows your problems well. As for the the equipment and instruments, they are maintained and calibrated by our engineers that are trained by the principal makers, hence we optimise the performance beyond what other laboratory cannot achieve.
Being the best-in-rank Laboratory in Nanotechnology services, Quasi-S commits to keep every information of our customers in secrecy and confidentiality. All data and reports are under lock-and-key for both soft and hard copies are under strictest protection.
Our Lab Services
Accredited with ISO/IEC 17025 & ISO9001, we are operated by skillful chemists, metallurgist, and lab-technicians. As a one-stop lab-service solution, we can conduct analysis and testing in accordance to international standards such as ASTM, DIN, IEC, JEDEC. In addition, our personnel can be deployed to perform On-Site analysis where situations requires. With a special focus on Metallurgy Analysis, we help to provide important information about the structure and properties of metal and alloy samples.
- IC Interconnect Analysis
- Package deconstruction analysis
- Interfacial structure
- Failure interface identification
- Surface roughness
- Metallurgical Testing Service
- Microstructure and phase analysis
- Grain structure, grain size distribution (SEM, image analysis)
- Elemental analysis and mapping
- Micro-hardness characterization of materials and layers
- VARIABLE PRESSURE SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE (VP-SEM)
- FIELD EMISSION SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE (FE-SEM)
- ENERGY DISPERSIVE X-RAY (EDX)
- ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE (AFM)
- FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY (FTIR)
- MICRO VICKERS HARDNESS
- OPTICAL MICROSCOPE
- METALLOGRAPHIC TEST - SAMPLE PREPARATION & MICROSTRUCTURE EXAMINATION
- IN-HOUSE NDT – DYE/LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING
- IN-HOUSE NDT – MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESING
- IN-SITU METALLOGRAPHY (REPLICA)
- IN-SITU HARDNESS TESTING
- POSITIVE MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION (PMI) – HANDHELD X-RAY FLUORESCENCE (HH-XRF)
- METALLURGICAL FAILURE ANALYSIS
- SEMICONDUCTOR FAILURE ANALYSIS
Coming Soon – by 2020
- TENSILE TEST – 1ST PHASE RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY – 1ST PHASE
- BEND TEST – 1ST PHASE
- CHARPY TEST – 2ND PHASE
- CORROSION TEST – 2ND PHASE
- RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY – 1ST PHASE
Our Consultation Services
- A method to determine the root cause of failure of a failed or damaged component, device, machinery, equipment or facility.
- The findings provide you with the insight to solve the problem, take remedial action and prevent recurrence.